Fantastic news! We are ready to open doors up on the 29nd of June! As previously discussed, there will be several requirements for safety that you will notice implemented in our skin care sessions. Remember this is to keep us both safe and from keeping our loved ones safe as well!
Download Our Client Intake Form
Please download and fill out the Fountain of Youth Spa Client Intake Form by clicking the link below. This will allow you to fill it out in advance and email the completed for to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our COVID-19 Guidlines
If you have had Covid in the past year we ask that you scan a copy of your medical clearance notice from your doctor and email it to us before the date of your appointment. Thank you for helping us to provide a healthy and safe environment.The following are changes for your next appointment. Please read the following and remember to follow these guide lines on your next visit with us, when you return.
- 24 hours prior to your appointment our office will communicate with you by phone or via text. To ask some screening questions and again on the day of your visit.
- For the health and well being of our community, note that temperatures will be taken at time of arrival with a non-contact fever thermometer gun.
- We ask if you have an appointment and have any of the following, Cough, fever, diarrhea, runny nose or even allergies that you cancel. We will not charge a cancellation fee. We will request that you reschedule 14 days after that day.
- Please only bring in essentials.
- For a smoother check out process, we ask for you to have a gift card and or credit card kept on file to provide no-contact payment. We can take your information over the phone beforehand. Or you can download a gift card though our fountainofyouspanj.com website for the amount desired.
- Every client entering The Spa will need to wear a mask and sanitize their hands before entering. (the mask will be removed only once we begin the facial and then the client will place it back on themselves immediately after.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between clients. Each client will wait in their car and be called in after the prior client at this time we will not offer an in-spa waiting area. There will be thirty-minute cleaning and disinfecting procedure before and after each client including, door handles, equipment, counter tops, windows etc. (we ask that you please be patient. This is for your benefit as well as mine).
- There will no longer be any magazines in the waiting rooms.
- Once the client enters the spa, they will go directly in to the room. Clients will not have the opportunity as in the past to sit in the waiting room. (hopefully this will change in the future).
- FYI - I have taken a course and I am Barbicide Covid-19 certified.
- I will be wearing a mask, a shield and gloves throughout each appointment.
- Each client will receive a disposable gown immediately after their appointment it will be disposed.
- I will be wearing a disposable gown or scrubs.
- I have implemented several devices that will helps to eliminate, mold, pollen, dust, viruses and bacteria in the air this system will help purify and sanitize the air. Each room will have a device including the waiting room upon entering the spa.
- I have implemented a laser light which are used in hospitals to disinfect the rooms along with liquid disinfectants.
- I personally recommend each client to take Vitamin C 1000 MG the day of appointment. I do this every day myself and it is a great precaution to build your immune system.
- There will be a Five-dollar COVID fee applied to all services for the cost of safety measures.
I know like this seems a lot but in order to keep things safe we must implement these precautions on these unprecedented times. The Fountain of Youth Spa thanks you in advance for your cooperation to ensure a healthy opening. I appreciate your patience as we figure out the "New Normal". We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions that you may have about these steps we take to keep you and every client safe in our spa. I thank you for trusting me and The Fountain of Youth Spa. Looking forward to seeing you soon! Be well and God Bless!
Antonina Memoli, Licensed Skin Care Therapist
Fountain of Youth Spa, LLC
438 Springfield Ave, Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922